Well, well, well.
Tyga and Kylie Jenner have made the awful decision to confirm their relationship status via music video and it’s just not good in any way, really.
After months of denial and not-so-great-hiding, the couple finally acted like one in public once Jenner turned 18-and-legal last month but they’ve taken it even further as she stars in the $timulated video for a whole lotta PDA and embarrassing “We’re together! We’re grown! Deal with it, haters!” moments.
The song is Tyga’s way of hitting back at critics who accused him of statutory rape – assuming they had sex while Kylie was still 17 – but his lyrics don’t really help his case.
“They say she young, I should’ve waited / She a big girl, dog.”
Yes, that is a real lyric.
Beyond the song, the video is a low-budget mess where Tyga rolls a blunt and writes his lyrics down on a notepad before Kylie plays the ~bad bitch~ role and they have some
cute PDA moments.
Let’s count the bad things about this, shall we…
- The song is truly horrendous.
- He compares Kylie to a microwave.
- “Penetrating” is used more times than I’m comfortable with.
- What a waste of a Robert Miles’ sample.
- The sampled song is called “Children” so that also doesn’t help anything.
- Is this Tyga’s house?
- You think if he’d read these lyrics on paper he would have re-wrote the song.
- “I touched the bitch, she disintegrated.”
- Kris Jenner must be so happy.
- I hope this pays off his debts.
Kylie looks good, though.
If you somehow like this song then you can hear more on Tyga’s Fuk What They Talkin Bout mixtape.